Monday, April 10, 2006

Welcome.

Perspective is everything, some say. I'm not sure I'd go that far, but I agree that perspective is important. We all have our own perspectives on life, due to our individual experiences and circumstances. It makes for a fascinating world but it also creates a lot of misunderstanding. Walk in someone else's shoes for awhile and you gain more insight. You might not understand their exact perspective, but you would hopefully have more understanding for why that person is who she is, and why she responds to certain situations the way she does. It'd be interesting, to say the least.

My own life experiences and circumstances have shaped who I am today. And who I am today is not the same person I was ten years ago, five years ago, and even last year. Life has taken several turns--some good, some quite difficult. These turns have changed some of my thoughts on faith and life. And sometimes I simply want to share these thoughts, feelings, and experiences. Thus, I started a blog. I don't claim to have the correct perspective on everything. Nor do I claim to speak for all people who have similar experiences--everyone's different. I simply want to share my perspectives which, though not everything, as some say, are certainly important to me.

So, welcome.

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, April 11, 2006 9:10:00 AM, Blogger Jo Ann Deasy said...

While I agree that perspective is not everything... I know that every perspective adds to our understanding of who God is for God is beyond any one perspective, greater than anything we can imagine. So, I am grateful for your perspective and how it continues to help me know more of who God is.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home