Sunday, January 21, 2007

What's wrong with this picture?

I think I'm coming down with something. It's kind of scaring me, because I've never come down with this before.. some illnesses I know. I may not like them, but I know them: fibro, chronic fatigue, cold, flu, ear infection, malaria (ok, so that one I may not recognize since I had it so long ago), migraines.... but this, this is new.

I'm finding myself looking up facts about it on the internet...
I'm thinking about it throughout the day...
I'm actually excited about this...
I'm asking Jim questions about people involved...
And I can't wait for two weeks from now...

What is it? Football fever!
Yes, it must be a fever, because nothing else can quite describe why I'm suddenly interested in this game, and actually watching it on tv, even! Even though I'm from New England, and proud of it, I'm sick of hearing about the Patriots win, and am glad the Colts beat them tonight. Way to go, Colts!

But, GO BEARS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home