Thursday, June 29, 2006

Good things

I pulled my sweatshirt string out of its lost position in the hood.

I finally got my pictures to work at Walgreens.

Woodmans has great quality prints, for those who are interested, and able to wait more than an hour.

We had neighbors over for dinner last night.. we saw their pictures of their travels, and enjoyed getting to know new friends.

Julio and Isa, from Santa Apolonia, called.

I slept well. The temperature was perfect. I love it when that happens.

I got my hair cut. We'll actually see tomorrow if that's a good thing, but I'm writing it down in good faith.

Jim and I got a care package off to my little sister who'll be at a camp next week.

This afternoon we went to a movie with a few youth and the youth director.

I got movie popcorn. I love it when that happens, too.

We picked up our CSA (Community Supported Agriculture) this afternoon, and got swiss chard. Not sure why I'm excited about that, but I am.

Abby discovered a bunny nest in our backyard-right in the middle, to be exact-with six baby bunnies. Really teeny.. some don't have their eyes opened yet!

Three young adults came over tonight, two with their dog.

The other dog was trying to catch fireflies.

At the end of the night, three of us went in the hot tub.

After young adults left, we were sitting around the dining room table, laughing with our live-in students.

A friend is hopefully coming up this weekend.


Thank you, God, for these good things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home