Saturday, June 10, 2006

pictures

kids in Chichicastenango (ChiChi), the famous marketplace

beans in ChiChi, a main staple in Guatemalan diet

Cathy & Jim in Panajachel-volcano in background

Cathy & JoAnn in Panajachel

monkey in Tikal... oh, how I love the monkeys!

Tikal "sunrise"... we're glad photos don't smell, because we were sweating!

Juana, in Antigua..she came up to JoAnn and just started talking, then we all became friends

hands... photo by Cathy, but Juana's idea... "take a picture of our hands!" hands of Juana, Jim, Jo Ann, and Cathy.

1 Comments:

At Thursday, June 15, 2006 9:18:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the picture of hands, it reminds me of the time when hand and foot prints were left on the walls of a place I shall not mention (put a great time was had by all) and is still there as a reminder for me. Hugs to you,Jim and Abby

 

Post a Comment

<< Home